Nancy has a classical background in Dressage and has been very successful in training multiple horses to the Grand Prix Level. She has been a member of the United States Dressage Bronze Medal Team at the North American Championships as well as the Alternate for the Pan American Games. Several horses ridden and trained by Nancy have been long-listed for the Olympics and World championships with Nancy in the irons. Her success over the last two decades on multiple horses reflects her talent for riding a wide variety of horses at the Grand Prix Level.
She has had the opportunity to work both domestically and abroad with some of the greatest dressage masters of our time. Riding each horse to its best potential is a talent that Nancy has honed over two decades and her sensitivity for understanding the way each horse thinks and reacts gives her the ability to make any horse a better partner.
As a teacher, her goal is to help the rider gain a better understanding of the skills necessary to train each horse and to understand how the horse reacts and accepts the training. Helping the horses and rider communicate on the same level enables each combination to meet their goals. All riders that have a genuine desire to learn are welcome, regardless of level or goal.
- 2019 Qualified Damon’s Design for the Developing Prix St. George and Eragon VO for the Developing Grand Prix Divisions of the Festival of Champions.
- 2010 Qualified Royal Waltz for 6-Year-Old Division and Hudson for the 5-Year-Old Division of the Developing Young Horse Championships.
- 2006 and 2007 Training in Germany with Dressage Master Hubertus Schmidt.
- 2006 Present Recipient of multiple grants from the American Horse Trials Foundation to pursue international competition and training
- 2000 to present- owner of Equisential, Inc. training and instruction for Training Level to Grand Prix
- 1999 USET Pan Am Team Alternate riding “ETIAS”
- 1996 USET Long List for Olympics riding “FOCUS”
- 1993-4 Spent 4 months each year training and competing in Germany with Herbert Rehbein with “FOCUS”
- 1989 USET Bronze Medal team at the North American Championships riding “FELIT”
- 1987 USET Short List for Pan Am Games riding “FELIT” as well as Team Silver Medal at the Olympic Sports Festival
- 1986 USET Long List for the World Championships riding “THE IMMIGRANT”
- 1982 Recipient of the Carl-Heinrich Asmis Dressage Scholarship Fund from the USET
- Joseph Neckarman
- George Walhl
- Harry Boldt
- Herbert Rehbein
- Walter Zettl
- Klaus Balkenhol
- Hubertus Schmidt
- Christine Traurig
- Lee Tubman
Currently, Nancy is competing Damon’s Design, Erogon VO and Destaque HI in Intermediare II and Grand Prix. They will use their new location in Wellington to train and compete with the best in preparation for international competition, setting their sites on the 2024 Summer Olympic Games.